Last Revised: May 13, 2021
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your full name, email address, company/business association/name, data about your participation with and in the content on the Site, log-in credentials if you create a registered account requiring log-in, billing information through third-party payment processors only, information about your customer service interactions and other communications with us, user-generated content, which may include text as well as your voice, image, or video, that you provide to us such as when you comment or otherwise contribute to or participate in the services or products offered by Company on the Site, including the Slack channel, as well as any other information you choose to directly give us by using the Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources, such as third-party service providers, partner sites, business partners, and social media platforms. We may add this to the information we get from the Site.
Automatically Collected Information. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Sites, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful and tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to provide, operate, maintain, and improve our products and services and the Site.
- We use your personal information for the performance of our contracts with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
- We use your personal information to manage your registered account, if applicable, to respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news, including about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data.
- We use your personal information to advertise our products and services and the Site on third-party websites and applications.
- We use your personal information to address technical issues and protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with others, including business partners, to offer you certain content, products, and services, such as when we share industry insights in a newsletter or conduct a webinar in conjunction with an industry partner.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
–We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
–We may share information to comply with laws.
–We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
–We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share personal information with those who need it to do work for us such as services providers we employ to perform services or functions for us or on or behalf relating to the Site.
- We may share personal information with entities that create, deliver and assess our advertising or marketing campaigns.
- We may share personal information with your consent or otherwise at your direction.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized personal information data with others for their own uses.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Site. In that case, we use third-party services such as Stripe for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any use or transaction in connection with such third-party links or sites.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails and weekly newsletters tell you how to “opt out.” If you opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about the personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can also remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect the functionality of our Site for you.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support the necessary technology to respond to “do not track” signals or other, similar mechanisms.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. If you are aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to terminate their account and remove their information.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Beeler Tech LLC
P.O. Box 315
Hazlet, New Jersey 07730
Telephone: (732) 497-2330